KORG is proud to present the new wavestate mkII, with improved polyphony (96 stereo voices) and a fresh look. It’s completely compatible with sounds and samples for both the original wavestate, wavestate SE and wavestate native software, including many excellent third-party libraries. Updated sounds and software keep it fresh (and these are available for the original wavestate, too). The compact form-factor, with 37 full-size keys, still transports easily and fits neatly into any stage, studio, or desktop setup.
Wave Sequencing 2.0 separates the timing, the sequence of samples, and the melody, so that each can be manipulated independently. It also adds new characteristics, including shapes, gate times, and step sequencer values. Each of these is a “Lane”, and each Lane can have a different number of steps, and its own start, end and loop points.
- Wave Sequencing 2.0
- Extensive modulation with hands-on control
- Gigabytes of samples - and import up to 4GB of your own
- Modelled filters, including MS-20 and Polysix
- 96 stereo voices
- 4 Layers with Vector control
- 14 simultaneous effects
- Set Lists and Smooth Sound Transitions
- Free Editor/Librarian and Sample Builder software for Mac and Windows
- Compact. Great design. 37 full-size keys