The definitive MIDI controller keyboard, Keylab MkII is a luxurious, expressive tool for your studio or live rig. Unsurpassed connectivity, effortless integration, customizable interface, and inspiring included software.
Check out our MIDI buying guide here.
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Piano V
- 49 & 61 key options available, each with high quality keybed with velocity sensitive keys
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs